It goes without saying that Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) coverage is important. We know it’s hard to believe but, unfortunately, we still haven’t bent the elements (or human nature) to our will. To help prevent minor or major catastrophes within an organization, enter Nerdio.
Here are some of the key aspects of Nerdio’s built-in BDR:
- Multiple Tier III data centers
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) – Never lose more than one hour of data changes
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) – Be back online within four business hours in case of a regional disaster
- Up to hourly full data backups
- Continuous, secure out-of-state replication
- Standby DR capacity to bring up a hot-site system
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) to define policies to prevent unauthorized removal of data with personal devices, flash drives, external cloud storage, or personal email.
All of our plans come with a fully-loaded backup strategy. Even our backups have backups. From hourly, to daily, Nerdio has it covered.No headaches, no lost files, and no panicked calls necessary.
Obviously all authorized administrators will have unrestricted access — anytime, anywhere. But we also understand that not every employee should be granted permission to certain files, or even the system in general. We, of course, have a solution for that.
Authorized admins have the ability to shut off user access during specific times. Don’t want certain staff to have access to private files after business hours or on weekends? No problem. We’ve got it covered.