With Nerdio Private Cloud, virtual desktops will come ready for users on day one. They’ll have the latest version of the Microsoft Windows operating system of the customer’s’ choice, plus a full suite of Microsoft Office 365 and other software programs.
- Microsoft Office 365 to be installed on up to five machines (and unlimited mobile devices) for each user
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access
- Microsoft OneDrive with up to 1 TB storage for every user
- Skype for Business
- SharePoint Online
- Firefox, Chrome, NitroPDF, Notepad++, and other freeware productivity tools
And that’s not all. You and your users will also enjoy these other valuable goodies:
- Ability to share large files with each other inside and outside of the organization
- Employee Productivity Tracking (totally optional)
- Ability to sync files from user’s virtual desktop to local computer, to be worked on while offline
- Kaseya Remote Management platform to monitor all your Private Cloud servers and desktops and provide remote support to users
Control which desktops get which software programs, so you’ll only pay for the number of licenses you actually need. And we make sure we only fit each desktop with the programs that customers actually want users to have – no bloatware here. Because that’s how it should be.
As a Nerdio Private Cloud customer, we’ll stay on top of all those annoying product licensing, patches, and updates for you, too. That way, you can get back to handling more important matters. Ah, what a relief.